+38 (044) 200-45-11
Coordinates development of proposals and implementation of adopted decisions concerning:
- formulation and implementation of state policy on Ukraine’s cooperation with the EU in the sphere of economy and trade, unified foreign economic policy, policy of integration of the national economy into the world economy, cooperation with the WTO;
- ensuring the protection of economic rights and legitimate interests of national commodity producers;
- introduction and implementation of the state export support mechanism.
Responsible for directing, coordinating and controlling performance of:
- Department of Economic Cooperation with the European Union and the World Countries;
- Department of Trade Agreements and Export Development;
- Department of Foreign Economic Activity and Trade Protection;
- Sector for organizational and analytical support of work of the Deputy Minister – Trade Envoy of Ukraine.