EXPORT PROMOTION OFFICE (EPO) – is an advisory and consultative body to the Ministry of Economic development and trade that has been founded as one-stop-shop to help Ukrainian exporters in opening new markets.
EPO STRATEGIC GOAL is to help Ukrainian businesses be successful on the international markers by :
- developing the export competencies of Ukrainian business
- ensuring partnership and cooperation between Ukrainian and foreign businesses
- promoting Ukrainian products and services abroad
EPO WORKS WITH:
- Ukrainian Businesses & Associations
- Foreign Businesses & Associations & Import/ Trade Support organization, foreign consultants
Currently EPO is working in 4 MAIN DIRECTIONS:
- Export Information: export and trade databases, analytics on the priority markets and industries.
- Export Education: training, seminars, webinars and other educational events to develop the export competencies of Ukrainian business.
- Export services: Initial consulting of Ukrainian companies and potential foreign importers, who are looking for partners in Ukraine; export readiness assessment for Ukrainian businesses, assistance in finding business partners, consulting on tender procedures in GPA-countries.
- Business Opportunities: events that can open new export opportunities, such as Trade Missions, Exhibitions, В2В and B2G meetings, and other business networking events.
12/2 Hrushevskogo str., Office 369
+38 044 253 6131
Ministry for Development of Economy,
Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
01008, Ukraine, Kiyv city,
Grushevsky str., 12/2