+38 (044) 200-45-34
Higher education at the Institute of International Relations of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Academic Degree of a Candidate of Economic Sciences in International Economy and Finance and the Master’s Degree in International Economic Relations
20 years of experience in the financial sector and investment banking.
He held managerial positions in leading investment organizations, in particular as the Director of the Concorde Capital investment company and one of the heads of the Ukrainian subdivision of the Amstar International Direct Investment Fund headquartered in the USA, whose assets under management amounted to more than $3 billion at the time of his employment. Implemented fundraising projects using such instruments as IPO, private placement, Eurobonds and syndicated financing.
Banking experience includes the signing of more than 30 agreements on interbank lending with leading global financial institutions for a total amount of more than $300 million and the development of the financial and risk controlling system at the Ukrainian branch of HVB Bank, Germany. The total amount of assets in project management experience in various industries exceeds half a billion US dollars.
In June 2021, he was appointed as a freelance adviser to the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
Participated in the preparation of international loans to Ukravtodor, development of the public-private partnership strategy, preparation and implementation of intergovernmental agreements, negotiations with IFIs regarding the financing of large-scale infrastructure projects in Ukraine.
Co-author of a number of amendments to legislative acts of Ukraine.
On 13 December 2021, by order No. 1651-r, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine appointed Oleksandr Hryban as the Deputy Minister of Economic of Ukraine.
Coordinates development of proposals and implementation of adopted decisions concerning:
- formulation and implementation of state investment policy, state policy in the field of public-private partnership;
- formulation and implementation of state policy of technical regulation, standardization, metrology and metrological activity;
- formulation and implementation of state policy in the field of intellectual property, innovation policy in the real sector of the economy.
Responsible for directing, coordinating and controlling performance of:
- Investment Department;
- Department of Technical Regulation;
- Department of Intellectual Property Development and Innovation Policy;
- Sector for organizational and analytical support of the Deputy Minister’s work.