On 13 December 2021, by order No. 1651-r, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine appointed Oleksandr Hryban as the Deputy Minister of Economic of Ukraine.
Coordinates development of proposals and implementation of adopted decisions concerning:
- formation and implementation of the national investment policy and national policy on the public-private partnership;
- formation and implementation of the national policy on development of entrepreneurship, government market oversight, technical regulation, standardization, metrology and metrological activity;
- formation and implementation of the national policy in the field of intellectual property;
Responsible for directing, coordinating and controlling performance of:
- Investment Department;
- Department for Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship;
- Department of Technical Regulation;
- Department of Intellectual Property Development and Innovation Policy;
- Sector for organizational and analytical support of the Deputy Minister’s work.