Ternopil City Council took decision to organize and hold a tender for selection of an operating company of industrial park “TERNOPIL” in the city of Ternopil.
According to the minutes of the meeting of Tender Commission No. 3 dated 11.04.2019 the following was determined:
Tender initiator is Ternopil City Council in Ternopil region (5, Lystopadova St., Ternopil 46001, Ternopil region).
The concept of industrial park “TERNOPIL” was approved by the decision of Ternopil City Council No. 7/26/3 dated 08.08.2018 “On the creation of industrial park “Ternopil” and approval of the Concept of industrial park “Ternopil””. The concept is posted on the web-site of Ternopil City Council in section “Strategic and program documents”, sub-section “Industrial park”: https://rada.te.ua/ekonomika/industrialniy-park.
Object of the tender is a land plot with a total area of 15 hectares (cadastral number 6110100000:11:003:0060) located at Mykulynetska street in the city of Ternopil and intended for the creation and operation of the industrial park.
The territory is ready of construction.
The term for which the industrial park “TERNOPIL” is created is 30 years.
Industrial park “TERNOPIL” is entered in the Register of Industrial Parks of Ukraine under file No. 33.
Main conditions of holding the tender:
- Implementation of the concept of development of industrial park “TERNOPIL” in the city of Ternopil.
- Arrangement of construction of a full complex of facilities for the efficient functioning of the production of industrial park participants.
- Mandatory registration of industrial park participants – legal entities in the territory of the city of Ternopil.
- The land plots within the industrial park shall be used in accordance with sanitary-epidemiological and ecological requirements.
- The land plot shall be granted on lease for the contract term with the right to transfer on sublease in accordance with the applicable law.
- Ensuring continuous operation of industrial park “TERNOPIL” in the city of Ternopil.
Additional information on the tender for selection of an operating company of industrial park “TERNOPIL” can be obtained from the Department of Economy, Industry and Labor of Ternopil City Council at the address: 1, Kopernyka St., Office 401, Ternopil 46001, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (0352) 25 16 49.
Registration fee amounts to UAH 10,000.00 (registration fee shall be paid by cashless transfer onto current account of the initiator of creation of the industrial park and shall be used for the arrangement and preparation of the tender).
Payment details for registration fee:
Recipient of funds: Operating company in the city of Ternopil/Ternopil/50110000 MFO 899998 YeDRPOU 37977726 Beneficiary bank: Treasury of Ukraine (EAP)
Account 31519931019002. Other receipts (registration fee for participation in the tender for selection of an operating company of the industrial park). Payment code: 50110000.
- File an application for the intention to take part in the tender at the address of the organizer;
- Pay a registration fee;
- Obtain in the Department of Economy, Industry and Labor of Ternopil City Council (1, Kopernyka St., Office 401, Ternopil) a tender documentation in the presence of a document on payment of registration fee.
Contact persons authorized to communicate with the participants:
Tetiana Stanislavivna Korchak – Head of the Department of Economy, Industry and Labor of the City Council, tel. (0352) 25 16 49, e-mail: email@example.com.
Andrii Ihorovych Romaniuk – Head of project preparation sector, tel. (0352) 40 41 50.
Address at which the notices of intention to take part in the tender, bids from tender participants and tender documentation are accepted: 1, Kopernyka St., Office 401, Ternopil 46001, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiting hours: Monday – Thursday from 08:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.; Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 16:00 p.m. Tel.: (0352) 25-16-49.
The tender commences from 15 April 2019.
Bids shall be filed by 10:00 a.m. 15 May 2019.
The envelopes with submitted bids will be opened at 12:00 a.m. on 15 May 2019 at the address: 5, Lystopadova St., session hall, Ternopil.
Ministry of Economic Development,
Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
01008, Ukraine, Kiyv city,
Grushevsky str., 12/2